Monday, February 25, 2008

Dragon


This is really not a theme...of structure painted to look like water creatures. I realized that I already featured Turtle Rock.....

This dragon lives in the playground of Lake Forest Park Elementary School. It had been there for awhile when my son started elementary school 20 years ago. I don't know who designed and put it there. Every once in awhile, it does get repainted. I heard that a high school student repainted the dragon for her high school senior project.

I've seen better color combinations but the kids like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did the Dragon become shiny?! That's messed up.
As a kid, we used to try and see how many people we could get on the head part. I think our record was 22. And the curves were a good place to lie down on a hot day, because it such cold concrete.